Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Marketing your non-loan notary services
Posted by Laura of ? on 12/8/04 11:34am Msg #12999
BOOKLET ON MARKETING YOUR NON-LOAN NOTARY SERVICES

I have written a 14,365-word booklet with solid information on how to get non-loan notary work. With winter here and rates starting to rise, non-loan work can help boost a signing agent's income. Non-loan work almost always pays on the spot, often in cash - a welcome relief from SSs paying in 45+ days.

I am not another greedy person trying to get money out of NSAs for little return. I am a full-time NSA and mobile notary. The information in the booklet is solid and comprehensive. It is based what I used to build my own non-loan business and to run a successful law firm for 10 years. (I was firm manager, not a lawyer!) I am charging just enough to help compensate me for the weeks spent writing: $9.88 plus SASE.

CHAPTER TITLES
Why develop your non-loan notary business
How long it will take you to make a living
Researching your area’s demographics
Types of documents that may require notarization & how to get the work
Retirement facilities
Teaching notary classes
Promotional materials and advertisements
Tips on cold calling
Networking organizations
Non-profit organizations
Protect yourself from being shut down by lawyers
General tips
How to write a press release
Sample press release

FOR MORE INFORMATION
Write to ProfessionalNotary@yahoo.com
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Marketing your non-loan notary services - Laura on 12/8/04 11:34am
 A very good buy! - Roger/OH on 12/8/04 11:54am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.