Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Texas NSAs Fee Survey
Posted by  BrendaTX of TX on 12/10/04 8:30am Msg #13220
Texas NSAs - Let's do an unofficial fee survey. I will not bother with tallying the results if there are not at least ten who reply. Results will be listed by area code--NOT by county. Names WILL NOT be including in the results.

Jennifer has listed the following prices:
$100 for HELOCS
$125 for first mortgage refinance packages
$50 additional for piggybacks
$45 additional for eDocs or faxed docs, borrower’s copy set included
Fees above are for ~home~county.
Add $25 to above for ~secondary~ county.
Add $50 to above for ~terciary counties~ counties.

If you decide to answer this post, be aware I am in Brazos County and may/may not be your competition. If I am your competition, you probably already know it.

I am looking for a way that will help us develop a good structure of pricing in *Texas.* My base fees are listed in detail on my website. These prices are exactly as stated: my bottom line.

If you will answer this directed to

FeeSurvey@texnotary.com

I'll gather the info and publish it to those who reply. Counties will NOT be published - area codes will be the categories I use.

All info will be published back to responders with confidentiality - however, you'll need to send me your name and a phone number just to validate your entry.

I probably won't call you, but if that info is not also included, the survey would be useless--your phone number will give me the region you are in.

If you send an email to feesurvey@texnotary.com, you'll get an autoresponder with this info in it:

Name:
Phone Number:

$______ for HELOCS (Requires closing in a title co, attorney's office, or a lender branch.)
$______ for first mortgage refinance packages
$______ additional for piggybacks
$______ additional for eDocs or faxed docs, borrower’s copy set included
Fees above are for ~home~county.
Add _____ to above for ~secondary~ county.
Add _____ to above for ~terciary counties~ counties.

Results will be published with enough information to be useful (area code) but not so that your competition can use it to undercut you in your county. ONLY those sending information will be updated.

No results will be tallied until there are at least ten responses.

If I have left anything out, I will get more info out to those want to participate.

Brenda
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 List these prices to new SSs - Jennifer on 12/9/04 10:15pm
 Re: List these prices to new SSs - ItsMe123 on 12/9/04 10:51pm
 Texas NSAs Fee Survey -  BrendaTX on 12/10/04 8:30am
 BTW - Texas NSAs Fee Survey -  Brenda Stone on 12/10/04 8:32am
 Re: BTW - Texas NSAs Fee Survey -  CarolynCO on 12/10/04 11:44am
 Re: BTW - Texas NSAs Fee Survey -  BrendaTX on 12/10/04 6:59pm
 Re: BTW - Texas NSAs Fee Survey -  HisHughness on 12/10/04 7:40pm
 Re: BTW - Texas NSAs Fee Survey -  BrendaTX on 12/10/04 9:33pm
 Re: List these prices to new SSs - CaliNotary on 12/10/04 11:56am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.