Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

From the 'Extra Step'
Posted by  ReneeK_MI of MI on 11/11/07 6:30am Msg #220680
Charles - what exactly do you want? Is this something personal that you need to get off your chest and over with? As the business professional that you proport to be, I'm finding the snide comments just plain rude. My code is normally to just ignore such things, particularly when I'm being baited, but perhaps you have a need to have something put through a public fine-tooth comb?

I support my industry, I INVEST myself - my time, my thoughts, my actions AND my money - into my professional industy. I try, I DO, I'm not very good at just watching.

You have been rather clearly stating your own opinion in various venues that the profession of the NSA is one the world would be better off without. You are not an NSA, other than doing your own closings. You say you would never trust one of your own deals to another closer, so you became a notary for that reason.

Well, I AM in this industry as you know, and I am volunteering TONS of my time and effort into this profession - often at some type of personal sacrifice, and I do it willingly and whole-heartedly, and with all the integrity and ethics that I can sum up in my own little self.

What is it, exactly, that you have an issue with?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 please join us for debate - DianeCipa on 11/10/07 9:10am
 Why not just invite Linda Kassis and skip the extra step? n/m -  Charles_Ca on 11/10/07 6:25pm
 From the 'Extra Step' -  ReneeK_MI on 11/11/07 6:30am
 Forgot to add ... -  ReneeK_MI on 11/11/07 6:34am
 Renee, that's a bunch of bull -  MichiganAl on 11/12/07 12:05am
 Just so. It's YOUR profile. And an extremely good read... -  Susan Fischer on 11/12/07 12:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.