Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Does it ever get under your skin when...
Posted by Big B of ? on 4/29/05 11:26am Msg #34867
I always cross out that with which I do not agree and initial it. I am certain to fax it back, after the signing, with my invoice. I have had only one bad experience (AMERICAN SIGNING CONNECTIONS, LLC) who doced my fee because of sending documents back in the wrong envelope. I rechecked their instructions. I followed them to the letter. Then I contacted FedEX; they fully credited the title company's account. I also learned the title company doced the signing company $10.00, and the signing company doced me $25.00. I told AMERICAN SIGNING CONNECTIONS, LLC to take me off their database. A confirmed fee is expected., especially when I follow their printed instructions, which I still have, and everyone has money returned to them except me. I refuse to work for this company again.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Does it ever get under your skin when... - Alabama on 4/29/05 10:42am
 Re: Does it ever get under your skin when... - Lee/AR on 4/29/05 10:48am
 Re: I'm with you on that one n/m - Alabama on 4/29/05 10:50am
 Re: Does it ever get under your skin when... - Big B on 4/29/05 11:26am
 Re: Does it ever get under your skin when... - sue on 4/29/05 11:27am
 Re: I like your sense of humor n/m - Alabama on 4/29/05 1:48pm
 LOL! Shows you how much attention they pay to stuff...(nm) - Lee/AR on 4/29/05 3:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.