Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: AMR & Negrete's Notary Service Inc
Posted by Monica of ? on 5/13/05 3:26pm Msg #37567
Actually, We have Personal portals that have Personal Lists of Agents and then there is also a Global list. I was concerned when I loaded my data base here about who had access to it, however, however, the only information that was loaded was names, address's and phone numbers and those persons also had this information available in other places as well in places such as: signingagent.com,notaryrotary.com, gomobilenotary.com etc.
In addition I have many agents whom only work for me or are in training...they are hidden from others. I can have information made private and not available to other Services and I do have private information. We do not share our comments, ratings or any other information.
I can certianly go back to my old system, which is not linked to others, however, it is limited and does not tell me whom is closest to the signing or how far you are really having to drive to get to an appointment which is linked to how much I should offer you in pay.
I have gotten a few emails to not SHARE your information and will make sure that is honored.
Thank you,
Monica
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 AMR & Negrete's Notary Service Inc - Negretes Notary Service on 5/12/05 11:12pm
 Re: AMR & Negrete's Notary Service Inc - Monica on 5/13/05 3:26pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.