Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Don't shoot me , but
Posted by Bob-Chicago of ? on 5/15/05 9:33am Msg #37911
I took a quick look at it
It does not pretend to be comrehensive, but it does have some good Dick and Jane info for a new NSA. Several valuable tips on getting started, and some valid "should do and don't do"
Naturally, there is a lot marketing info for her stuff, but I can' blame her for that.
I plan to introduce myself to VR in at the NNA in Vegas, She has gotten very tight with NNA and is speaking at a luncheon on marketing. (Yes I know how many of you will respond to this tid bit. )
I have glanced at some of her stuff since she started. I believe, tha she would be beter off if she limited her info to marketing which is not bad at all and stayed away from notary and NSA law and proceedure where her shortcommings have been discussed adnauseum.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Free signing agent training course. - ERNA_CA on 5/14/05 10:55pm
 Re: Free signing agent training course. - Ernest_CT on 5/14/05 11:41pm
 Re: Free signing agent training course. - ERNA_CA on 5/15/05 1:50am
 Re: Ernest....VR dose not get a high rating I see...n/m - ERNA_CA on 5/15/05 2:06am
 Re: Free signing agent training course. - sue on 5/15/05 9:07am
 Don't shoot me , but - Bob-Chicago on 5/15/05 9:33am
 I agree with Bob. n/m -  BrendaTX on 5/15/05 9:36am
 Re: Don't shoot me , but - Sylvia_FL on 5/15/05 11:31am
 Re: Don't shoot me , but - ERNA_CA on 5/15/05 12:28pm
 Bang..... - monica/OK on 5/15/05 11:10pm
 I better wear my bulletproof long johns in LasVegas - Bob-Chicago on 5/16/05 12:28am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.