Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Bang.....
Posted by monica/OK of ? on 5/15/05 11:10pm Msg #37995
Not enough information about Notary work and how the pieces fit together.
She's a good writer and knows how to make things happen.
But the free guide is not something I want Signing Agents to read before they go to be a Notary Signing Agent.
But...if it's free, who would not at least read it.
So you are only winged......!
Red Hot Loan Signings is available from www.amrsigners.com.
Not free, but puts the peices together with scripts etcs.
If people are gong to take the advise of VR they might as well take a chance on mine.
I've been in SALES all my life and have a background in Real Estate, Mortgages and Practical Practices. If you want to LEARN Victoria Rivera has the best training available.
The Signing Registry is acceptable and mine is a crash course....get to it sort of thing.
I won't reccommend the NNA until they I see some reasonable advise coming from them with solutions rather than EXHIBIT A articles which leave you with one more thing to police that is not your job.
Just my no so humbly given opinion...but I'm a bit cranky....my baby is moving in a few months.
Monica
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Free signing agent training course. - ERNA_CA on 5/14/05 10:55pm
 Re: Free signing agent training course. - Ernest_CT on 5/14/05 11:41pm
 Re: Free signing agent training course. - ERNA_CA on 5/15/05 1:50am
 Re: Ernest....VR dose not get a high rating I see...n/m - ERNA_CA on 5/15/05 2:06am
 Re: Free signing agent training course. - sue on 5/15/05 9:07am
 Don't shoot me , but - Bob-Chicago on 5/15/05 9:33am
 I agree with Bob. n/m -  BrendaTX on 5/15/05 9:36am
 Re: Don't shoot me , but - Sylvia_FL on 5/15/05 11:31am
 Re: Don't shoot me , but - ERNA_CA on 5/15/05 12:28pm
 Bang..... - monica/OK on 5/15/05 11:10pm
 I better wear my bulletproof long johns in LasVegas - Bob-Chicago on 5/16/05 12:28am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.