Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I agree with other 2 comments and
Posted by Danny Dawson of TN on 2/4/13 7:25am Msg #453870
Getting enough work as a NSA simply takes time and there's no getting around it. The tough part is the requirements of many signing services as well as Title Company's. For an example. I know of one company with a requirement that a notary must have 200 successful signings before they'll hire you, and many company's have similar requirements. But it's just like doing a resume. You may not have 200 signings behind you, so in your profile you need to list other experiences of a similar nature to so your competencies. When I first started I didn't have 200 signings, but I had been a Notary for many years and at one time a realtor, so I listed my experience form that. Even with that it took me several months to get the bell rolling. Then after a few years of being an NSA in FL I moved to TN. Again I was starting over. Fortunately I had contacts to signing services and title company's I had done work for while in FL, I contacted them about my relocation and after a few months I was back up and running again. Now I'm getting ready to do it all over again because I'm returning to FL in a few months. Just hang in there. Notary Rotary has been my primary too to get jobs and it's been working GREAT!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Becoming A New Notary - MeyLing Hernandez on 12/13/12 9:19am
 Re: Becoming A New Notary -  Donna McDaniel on 12/13/12 10:21am
 Re: Becoming A New Notary - Lee/AR on 12/13/12 11:04am
 I agree with other 2 comments and -  ToniK on 12/13/12 1:23pm
 Re: I agree with other 2 comments and - Danny Dawson on 2/4/13 7:25am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.