Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday
Posted by SherryB of ? on 7/21/05 8:21am Msg #53536
There were some threads posted yesterday that I wanted to re-address...I DO NOT COME ON THIS BOARD TO PLUG MY BUSINESS. I have yet to solicit anyone on these boards and I do not plan on doing so....I have never and will never list my business name unless someone asks me directly. That is why I spend 15 hours per week calling notaries and giving them interviews and letting them know that there are agencies out there that want a relationship with them. I am here because I truly believe that reading your posts will help me to better my relationship with the closers that I DO HAVE AN ONGOING RELATIONSHIP with. I work with over 200 closers in Florida alone and I have had an ongoing relationship with over 90% of them. I pay my closers twice per month, and am always willingto negotiate for going above and beyond... I agree, I did choose my profession but all I was trying to say is that we shouldn't bash anyone. I am not at all resentful of lenders and brokers....I am not mad at them...and I dont care that they make more money! Waht I was trying to get across to no avail is that we are in a very similar boat as you and instead of BASHING eachother, we need to be more understanding of eachother. When I listen to SOME of the people in hear, there is a whole lot of anger toward SA's and its aggravating....If you do not like what they pay, how they pay, etc., etc...stay away from them..That is a single SS...WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE THAT. Again...on the prior, I was lumped in with "$50 companies", "who are just coming on here to plug my business".....As for Anonymous....I have no quam about coming on here saying that I charge my clients $150 and pay the closers $100. I think that is quite competitive. If there are any questions that you want a direct answer to, please feel free to ask. I have nothing to hide..I just think that SA's and SS's need to have mutual respect for eachother... As I have stated before....I KNOW that I cannot do what I do without SA's and I let my SA's know that. I am confident that should any of them post here that they would say the same!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - SherryB on 7/21/05 8:21am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday -  hcampersFL on 7/21/05 8:33am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - Not. in FL on 7/21/05 9:58am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - SherryB on 7/21/05 10:05am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - NY_Taxlady on 7/21/05 11:06am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - SherryB on 7/21/05 11:09am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - plugging -  BrendaTX on 7/21/05 12:24pm
 SA have the power...to accept or decline low paying SS. -  Select Processing Servivces - Southeast Michigan on 7/21/05 10:18am
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - CaliNotary on 7/21/05 12:18pm
 Re: SS and SA relationship - revisited from yesterday - SherryB on 7/21/05 12:27pm
 To SherryB and Liz- SS and SA relationship - Plugging - Anonymous on 7/21/05 2:34pm
 Re: To SherryB and Liz- SS and SA relationship - Plugging - CaliNotary on 7/21/05 3:22pm
 Just as I suspected! - Anonymous on 7/22/05 2:44am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.