Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I'm glad you were able to accommodate
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 3/15/18 10:15am Msg #591175
I tell you, I sometimes feel like Wonder Notary and I'm not swamped at all. Just being a Problem Solver is tasking.
The former client was so appreciative, I think that felt like "payment."

Another former signer contacted me earlier this week for an out of State property transaction. I asked if he was working with a TC (he was). He insisted that he didn't need help with the signing - only the notarization of a "few documents."
Where have we heard this before!??

Anyway, I couldn't remember him at all - until I met with him. It came back to me that we had signed a refi at his previous apt. Why I couldn't find him in my DB was odd (and I was working with a SS or maybe TC client on that one way back then). But the important thing was that he remembered ME and said he'd kept my card and didn't know any other notary when TC mailed him the package. I was a bit lenient with him on pricing because (1) Didn't have to print; (2) No going through entire package; (3) No couriering/delivering; (4) Payment on Demand/in hand; and (5) Impressed/Influenced by the flattery??? Naw . . . that can't be it.

I've just been a softie this week. But you can call me Silly. Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Parcel Post Notary - NVLSlady/VA on 3/14/18 8:30pm
 Re: Parcel Post Notary -  JanetK_CA on 3/14/18 11:02pm
 Re: Parcel Post Notary n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 3/15/18 9:27am
 Re: hasn't completed the notarization - NVLSlady/VA on 3/15/18 9:31am
 And on the subject of "Completing the notarization" - NVLSlady/VA on 3/15/18 9:53am
 Re: And on the subject of "Completing the notarization" -  JanetK_CA on 3/15/18 2:55pm
 I'm glad you were able to accommodate the situation. -  MW/VA on 3/15/18 9:48am
 I'm glad you were able to accommodate - NVLSlady/VA on 3/15/18 10:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.