Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: The Signing Agents LLC in Phoenix, Az.
Posted by Yoli/CA of CA on 5/24/19 1:20pm Msg #606667
Did they change hands again?

When Michelle Williams owned it, they were always a 5-star company. She always paid on time. Then, she sold and that buyer had issues for about a year or so (that new owner used to sign off as "Namaste" which is a greeting of respect … ). I worked with that new owner once. When they were late paying and I contacted Michelle is when she informed me of the sale and was of great assistance in my getting paid. Never worked with them again. I believe they changed hands again or that buyer changed his ways big time and they were getting 4-5 star ratings again all of 2017 and into 2018. Just noticed SC shows bad ratings starting latter part of 2018.

My recommendation is to never wait so long (60 days) to start collection/demand action for your fees. My MO is to start inquiring about fee when payment is 1-2 days late. Sometimes, payment is already in the mail. Sometimes, company thanks me for reminder as it seems invoice has fallen through the cracks. Other times, I get the run-around and make a pest of myself. With this latter scenario, a demand letter is sent shortly thereafter. I learned the hard way in circa 2008 when a particular company unexpectedly went out of business and filed bankruptcy and left many notaries unpaid -- I had 2 unpaid invoices. Just gotta remember this is business and nothing personal. Smile

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Signing Agents LLC in Phoenix, Az. - Terry Parsons on 5/23/19 8:52pm
 60 days is too long. You should have cut them off - Lee/AR on 5/23/19 9:00pm
 Re: The Signing Agents LLC in Phoenix, Az. - SteveS/CA on 5/24/19 9:22am
 Re: The Signing Agents LLC in Phoenix, Az. - Yoli/CA on 5/24/19 1:20pm
 Re: The Signing Agents LLC in Phoenix, Az. - SteveS/CA on 5/24/19 5:12pm
 Re: The Signing Agents LLC in Phoenix, Az. - Terry Parsons on 5/24/19 7:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.