Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It was definitely a full moon last night
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 9/12/19 3:26pm Msg #610144
12 noon signing yesterday, I had docs the day before, BUT, LO sends me a text during dinner and says if you have a CD showing $7K to close, they aren't the redraw docs. Borrower doesn't want to bring in cash. You need the latest docs, sending the updated CD now.

At 6am I'm on my email and phone calling back east for updated docs. Must have by 10am if I'm to be on time for the borrower. I never did get the docs, and I was on the road for a tightly scheduled day. LO prints docs for me at the branch.

I'm late, and I get a defect for not reporting completion in a timely manner.

I want to give them a defect for not being proactive with docs, but I have no say in the matter. I was able to get hiring party to withdraw the defect so that I retain my 100% reputation with title.

Signing in the evening goes belly up. Borrower paid off his $10K truck and did not want that rolled up into his loan. Docs did not reflect that payoff even though he produced the payoff confirmation from his CU in plenty of time. He muttered something about he wishes he had gone to Qn on his own, cuz his loan officer is making big $$ to handle his loan refi and he mucked it up. Now he must make another payment on his existing loan on Monday. FOILED by his LO.

One more signing at the beach and I'm done. Hit the hay and slept 8 hours with no interruptions. It was heavenly
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 It was definitely a full moon last night -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/12/19 3:26pm
 Re: It was definitely a full moon last night - biglee/Ca on 9/12/19 5:52pm
 Very frustrating when you've turned down other work that -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/12/19 6:18pm
 See, newbies?! Not a bed of roses! (Sorry, Cheryl!) n/m -  Ernest__CT on 9/12/19 5:53pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.