Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Landsel, Ghianna, OH
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/4/19 3:13pm Msg #613116
I was contacted by Landsel to perform a refi signing, Lender UVM and WFG was escrow/title.

I printed around 175 pages, twice mind you, and headed out...in the rain. I get there and the borrowers say, we're not supposed to sign until tomorrow. Oh? how come no one told me. I confirmed with Mr. Lesson learned...always talk to the wife who knows way more than husbands know about what's really going on.

I made a return visit after new docs were sent for the next day. Turns out it was a >$100 change in impound amount, and the lender failed to tell title/escrow or Landsel there would be a redraw for the next day.

I got a little extra for my inconvenience and reprinting, but it's frustrating when you've turned better work away because you booked for a specific time and end up with only a paltry trip/print fee.

It was the lender's LO who didn't communicate this little detail.

Sometimes there is simply no appreciation or comprehension of just what we go through to make signings successful.

I'm going out to eat worms. They are everywhere....glug, glug, glug...not complaining...love our rain.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Landsel, Ghianna, OH -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/4/19 3:13pm
 Gahanna, OH I meant. n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/4/19 3:16pm
 Eew, Landsel brings back bad memories for me. I did a - Eva75Eva on 12/4/19 6:03pm
 I worked for them years ago & had issues getting paid. ;-( n/m -  MW/VA on 12/4/19 6:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.