Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

interesting commercial today on the radio......
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 1/24/20 1:31am Msg #614928
as I sat in bumper to bumper traffic going to Burbank today...I heard an interesting commercial. One for Home Title Lock or Protect Title. Can't remember the exact name of the company. A company that monitors your deed 24/7 to make sure no one is fraudulently transferring title to your property to scammers. My immediate thought is....well, that's why you get title insurance. Part of the commercial was about some poor woman that had her title to her property transferred and next thing she knew she was getting kicked out of her home of XX years. Me thinks there might be more to that story. Anyway, they were promoting this insurance as similar to Lifelock, identity theft protection, but for your real estate property.

What do y'all think of this new "insurance"?

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 interesting commercial today on the radio...... - notarydi/CA on 1/24/20 1:31am
 Re: interesting commercial today on the radio...... -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/24/20 8:02am
 Found this... - Linda_H/FL on 1/24/20 8:20am
 Re: interesting commercial today on the radio...... -  VT_Syrup on 1/24/20 10:14am
 Given VT's experience, -  Yoli/CA on 1/24/20 10:41am
 Re: They are advertising on TV in the LA area also - LJCA on 1/24/20 1:00pm
 Re: They are advertising on TV in the LA area also - Noel Losco on 1/24/20 1:38pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.