Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

my strangest one was a BIG tarantula on the kitchen
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 6/28/20 4:49pm Msg #621503
table in a dry terrarium. I was glad he told me about it. I hadn't noticed it until it moved. It would have scared the heebie-jeebies out of me had I not known.

I thought if you are middle aged and snuggling up to a tarantula (he stated he had one in his bedroom as well) at night, there's the reason you are still single dude. I was glad it was a noon signing. His family were long time New Orleans residents. He had a lot of eclectic and voodoo art. Sterling silver pieces as well. Lots of incense burning. He said it calmed the tarantulas. Made me sick to my stomach. Never signed someone so fast. Couldn't wait to get out of there.....
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 A new one for me - Ellen The Notary on 6/26/20 10:26am
 Re: A new one for me - MariW/FL on 6/26/20 2:48pm
 Re: A new one for me - Luckydog on 6/26/20 6:26pm
 Re: A new one for me - pdl/cali on 6/27/20 7:34pm
 my strangest one was a BIG tarantula on the kitchen - notarydi/CA on 6/28/20 4:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.