Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Hybrid Connection problem
Posted by jnew of WI on 10/2/20 3:03pm Msg #625131
I need to know if any of you are having problems with using the hotspot connection on your phone and being able to effectively use your device for hybrid closings. I seem to have dead areas in my service area which slows the whole process down considerably. I don't think it is a device problem but a phone problem. The connection between my device and my phone always show as strong. I use Boost as my phone provider which shows a 4G emblem every time my phone starts. I have used three different services Sprint, US cellular and Boost. US cellular was the best but they killed me with monthly fee addons, Sprint had terrible reception and Boost is somewhere in the middle.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Hybrid Connection problem - jnew on 10/2/20 3:03pm
 We ran into the same issues years ago with this for Flagstar -  MW/VA on 10/2/20 3:58pm
 Re: Hybrid Connection problem - CST on 10/2/20 4:05pm
 Cell connectivity isn't as advertised...it's swiss cheese - Lee/AR on 10/2/20 6:58pm
 Re: Hybrid Connection problem -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/3/20 4:47pm
 Re: Hybrid Connection problem -  Amigoaz on 10/4/20 9:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.