Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I would advise you to never sign or stamp anything.
Posted by James Revino of CA on 1/2/21 11:52am Msg #628024
So first of all I am not a troll. The three question I posted were done is succession because they were the items I was not clear about after receiving my certificate of completion. I did not want to take that certificate as a right to start doing something I wasn't clear about, hence the thread. I apologize if I offended any of you with a question, I thought that was what the forum was intended for. The training I took, which was on a site associated with this forum by the way, was not too clear on many things, and after re-reading certain sections I thought perhaps I could reach out to those who are in the business for a little clarification. Take my first thread for example. I asked about the deed of trust, which I understand as a document, but was simply asking about the last page. Does my seal act as my signature or does my signature need to accompany the stamp? And does the borrower's initials need to accompany this page which seems solely intended for the notary? I thought that was a simple question enough, but I guess I was wrong. Instead of taking a few seconds to help out, I was berated with nearly every post. Some actually took the time to check my credentials. To those who do that, I am baffled as to why you take the time at all. Isn't your time valuable. I received twenty replies, and not one (save for a couple that offered a number) helped. I'm assuming everyone hit the ground running with not a single question. If that is the case, then you are to be commended.
P.S.- If this forum is not open to Q&A let me know and I will stop asking questions, but if it is and someone wishes to help that would be great as well. Have a good day.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 loan signing question - James Revino on 1/1/21 4:26pm
 Just take unemployment n/m - Clem/CA on 1/1/21 4:31pm
 Beginning to think we have a troll amongst us... - Linda_H/FL on 1/1/21 4:39pm
 Re: Beginning to think we have a troll amongst us... - pdl/cali on 1/1/21 4:59pm
 Times of posts tells me it's a troll - Linda_H/FL on 1/1/21 5:02pm
 Yikes. I agree. BTW, I posted something similar on one of -  MW/VA on 1/1/21 5:02pm
 Your questions indicate that you have no idea of what you're -  MW/VA on 1/1/21 5:03pm
 To James Revino, notary in Tracy, CA, commissioned 9/18/2020 -  Yoli/CA on 1/1/21 5:25pm
 Re: To James Revino, notary in Tracy, CA, commissioned 9/18/2020 - Bear900/CA on 1/1/21 10:35pm
 Re: loan signing question - Gavina Franklin on 1/2/21 12:53am
 At last, a professional steps up to the plate -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/2/21 3:35am
 Disagree Cheryl ... -  Yoli/CA on 1/2/21 7:04am
 Re: Disagree Cheryl ... -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/2/21 7:37am
 I'm a little busy today, but James Trevino can call me any -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/2/21 7:50am
 James Revino, little crazy around here this morning. n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/2/21 8:09am
 I agree with Cheryl -  Ilene C. Seidel on 1/2/21 12:26pm
 Agree with Yoli - Lee/AR on 1/2/21 8:32am
 No it was not an embarrassment - what IS an - Linda_H/FL on 1/2/21 8:11am
 Seriously everyone responding?? - Luckydog on 1/2/21 8:23am
 Another thought - Luckydog on 1/2/21 8:36am
 Yep he is a real notary - Clem/CA on 1/2/21 9:29am
 I would advise you to never sign or stamp anything. n/m - jnew on 1/2/21 8:57am
 Re: I would advise you to never sign or stamp anything. - James Revino on 1/2/21 11:52am
 Good! Glad you came back, James. Just shows you're serious -  Yoli/CA on 1/2/21 12:45pm
 Re: I would advise you to never sign or stamp anything. - VT_Syrup on 1/2/21 12:45pm
 PS: don't post signer info to forum - VT_Syrup on 1/2/21 12:50pm
 For Mr Revino and Mr Revino only! - Bear900/CA on 1/2/21 12:09pm
 To answer your question, when it comes to a notarization, it -  MW/VA on 1/2/21 3:10pm
 When it comes to a notarization... yeah, but - NVLSlady/VA on 1/3/21 10:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.