Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Call from ServiceLink. Claimed to have found me here.
Posted by  Ernest__CT of CT on 2/22/21 6:01pm Msg #629782
Years ago I got enough to make it worthwhile, then nothing recently. It looks as if they removed me from their system!

Kimberly Enriquez, a new employee of ServiceLink, called to ask if I'd do a signing this evening. She offered a fee within a reasonable range so I took it. She demanded my "credentials", about what you would expect. Three times emailing her failed; she'd forgotten to tell me that there is a dot between her first and last name.

It was like pulling teeth to get any info out of her!

Caveat lector.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Call from ServiceLink. Claimed to have found me here. -  Ernest__CT on 2/22/21 6:01pm
 Re: Call from ServiceLink. Claimed to have found me here. - lacroer on 2/22/21 7:16pm
 Re: Call from ServiceLink. Claimed to have found me here. - Ellen Smith on 2/23/21 10:38am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.