Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: No Business
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 4/24/21 6:06pm Msg #631648
I agree with what MW/VA said above. Just having a profile isn't enough to get work from this site, especially if you live in an area with any significant level of competition - but make sure you have a good profile anyway, just in case. (If you link your profile here and ask for feedback, members will give you their honest feedback, along with some useful suggestions. Just be sure to not copy anyone else's work!)

I've been a Premier Member on this site for somewhere around 17 or 18 years by now (most of the time shown in the first spot) and I very, very rarely get any work calls from here. In my highly populated area, it's either very costly or very time consuming to do what it takes for a listing to show up on the first page of a Google search, so anyone in may area searching for a notary won't find this site (or me on it) unless they know to come here to look for notaries. If that's my experience, what do you think yours is going to be? Wink

I recommend you go to the Find A Notary tab at the top and enter your zip code or city to find out how many other notaries are listed here for your area. If you're one of a few for your coverage area, you have a better shot. Either way, if you want to get work, you need to make the effort, like Marilynn said above, to go to the Signing Central tab and individually sign up and/or contact as many decent signing services as you can. Until the phone starts ringing (or pinging...), that's your "work".

Good luck!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 No Business - RXY Notary Services, LLC on 4/24/21 4:23pm
 Notary Rotary is a listing site--they don't hire you. Try -  MW/VA on 4/24/21 4:36pm
 Re: No Business -  JanetK_CA on 4/24/21 6:06pm
 Re: No Business -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/25/21 8:20am
 Re: No Business - RXY Notary Services, LLC on 4/25/21 11:27am
 Re: No Business -  Mike Goodey on 4/25/21 7:10pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.