Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Affidavit of Notary Presentment
Posted by Research In God We Trust of AK on 5/11/21 12:12am Msg #631976
Does anyone know how I can contact this user/notary? EVERY notary should learn from this individual on how to follow and fight for law and order and not give in to the corrupt bureaucrats that use intimidation to skew the law of the land.

I'd appreciate any help you may be able to provide. Or if you are on California and are willing to stand up for law and order and perform this duty for a fellow citizen, please reach out to me. This is the message the individual (Mystic) posted regarding Notary Presentments (aka Protests) on California:

Reply by Mystic on 8/26/09 8:55pm
Msg #301861

It IS done in California, in fact it is the FIRST DUTY of a Notary Public if you look up duties of a notary public in the government code and in the Notary Handbook. It is a DUTY, not an option to present bills for payment and certify the dishonor thereof, If we are not supposed to be doing it, why is it still there and the FIRST duty? I do it all the time. I don't prepare the documents for people, but I stamp, sign and mail for them. Once I was able to defend against an attack by the California Bar association who was trying to frighten me out of doing it, but I was able to explain my understanding and he admitted I was doing nothing wrong. if you don't want to do it, send them to me, I am ok with it. Many notaries are NOT, though and when I called the National Notary Association to ask about this after the first time I was asked to do it for someone and I was a bit uncomfortable, I was told "we don't do that any more, it is old law". Well, if it is old law, it has not been modified and when I read the code myself, I realized we COULD do it, it is just not something they want people to do. Usually notaries who work for banks and some title companies are the only ones taught to do this.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Affidavit of Notary Presentment - Research In God We Trust on 5/11/21 12:12am
 Re: Affidavit of Notary Presentment - rengel/CA on 5/11/21 1:54am
 Re: Affidavit of Notary Presentment - Research In God We Trust on 5/11/21 2:14pm
 Which part of "Independent Contractor" don't you get? - Linda_H/FL on 5/11/21 3:28pm
 You’re sadly mistaken - FlaNotary2 on 5/11/21 7:56am
 He remains private for a reason - Luckydog on 5/11/21 4:22pm
 Re: Affidavit of Notary Presentment -  JanetK_CA on 5/11/21 4:53pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.