Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Are you having issues Yoli?
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 1/10/22 11:16pm Msg #637525
Thanks for asking, Carolyn. No issues with that HP printer. In fact, I currently have 2 Brother printers and I've never had an HP but told myself some months ago that my next purchase would be an HP (after reading all the raves here).

I have the opportunity to purchase one of those models at a very good price and wondering if it would be a wise purchase.

No, Cheryl. No margaritas or popcorn. But, according to its specs, it does print at 62 ppm.

I hesitate only because of my past experience with HP products. I purchased 2 separate different laptops at 2 different years and they both crashed in less than 6 months. Yeah, returned them and got a refund but .....
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 HP P4515tn --- anyone have experience with this printer? n/m -  Yoli/CA on 1/10/22 10:42am
 Re: HP P4515tn --- anyone have experience with this printer? -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/22 8:53pm
 Re: Are you having issues Yoli? n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 1/10/22 9:16pm
 Re: Are you having issues Yoli? -  Yoli/CA on 1/10/22 11:16pm
 Re: Are you having issues Yoli? -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/11/22 9:00am
 Re: Are you having issues Yoli? -  Yoli/CA on 1/11/22 10:47am
 Re: Are you having issues Yoli? -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/11/22 11:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.