Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

My My , RON Is coming no matter what anyone says.
Posted by Negrete of OH on 1/12/22 3:35pm Msg #637644
It is truly inevitable that RON is here to stay.

I think what people are saying Matt Miller is they are not sure why you did as some people say a 180-degree flip.

I understand exactly what you're talking about Matt Miller, it's the wording and the legislation that you are trying to get to protect the Notary, and I commend you for that.

I know I'm a signing service and it will probably get bashed for putting this out there but that's OK I've always had broad shoulders and always have looked out for the good of the Notaries. I don't know if any other signing service agrees with this or not but without the notaries that I call upon to do my Closings I would not have a company and I would not even exist.

If everyone can please quit the infighting it would be so greatly appreciated like some of the old timers here I remember when this board would help notaries try to find good signing services to work for and good title companies to work for. Sometimes I don't even know why I read these boards it's depressing if you ask me.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 My My , RON Is coming no matter what anyone says. - Negrete on 1/12/22 3:35pm
 Re: My My , RON Is coming no matter what anyone says. - pdl/cali on 1/12/22 3:39pm
 Re: My My , RON Is coming no matter what anyone says. -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/12/22 3:55pm
 Re: My My , RON Is coming no matter what anyone says. -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/12/22 4:13pm
 Re: My My , RON Is coming no matter what anyone says. - CH2inCA on 1/12/22 5:27pm
 Re: My My , RON Is coming no matter what anyone says. -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/12/22 5:42pm
 Thanks Tony! Always a pleasure n/m - Matt Miller on 1/12/22 6:02pm
 Re: My My , RON Is coming no matter what anyone says. -  Amigoaz on 1/12/22 9:17pm
 RON Is coming no matter what anyone says... or does. - NVLSlady/VA on 1/12/22 10:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.