Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Camp LeJeune poisoned water class action suit
Posted by Linda Frezza of FL on 6/14/23 11:57am Msg #646024
I have been approached in Wilmington NC to handle some Attorney's Class Action Suits for Camp LeJeune.
Back when soldiers were stationed there, they were subject to poisoned drinking water and some to many have died from Cancers related to that. I have been asked to go to peoples homes and have them notarize a form stating that whether themselves or their family members have been affected they wish to get in on the class action suit - apparently there is a lot of money out there in this suit. Has any one else done this and if so, what are some of the problems you have encountered along the way - and I will relate mine to you.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Camp LeJeune poisoned water class action suit - Linda Frezza on 6/14/23 11:57am
 Re: Camp LeJeune poisoned water class action suit - Lee/AR on 6/14/23 12:05pm
 Re: Camp LeJeune poisoned water class action suit -  Yoli/CA on 6/14/23 2:36pm
 Living in a military area, I've done several of these. Just -  MW/VA on 6/15/23 8:52am
 Re: Camp LeJeune poisoned water class action suit - Linda Frezza on 6/15/23 10:18am
 Wise move. There is a potential for big settlements in this -  MW/VA on 6/15/23 7:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.