Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Agree with LawrenceOK...
Posted by TCMN of MN on 10/25/05 11:16pmMsg #72339
I think the business card thing is nice if you're new but you really should spend a few buck and get them done on nice stock, shows you're professional. If you don't need your photo on them you can get a 1000 for like 59.00 and have someone else do the work, be better quality (probably shiny stock) and if you make a typo your out the printing....if they do...they will rerun them.

I've gotten paper cheaper on sales, and the K7 I use, the color printing....well, I do more than I could support for printing flyers , brochures and postcards that it's less expensive to pay a printer than change the cartridges myself. And they will fold and whatever if I need.

You have to spend money to make money

But for a novice NSA...those ideas are a good temporary fix.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Tips-Cheap Business Cards, Fax, Paper and Phone - Anonymous on 10/25/05 11:03am
 Re: Tips-Cheap Business Cards, Fax, Paper and Phone - LawrenceOK on 10/25/05 11:35am
 Agree with LawrenceOK... - TCMN on 10/25/05 11:16pm
 Re: Agree with LawrenceOK... - Pamela J Montez on 10/26/05 6:31am
 Re: Agree with LawrenceOK... - LawrenceOK on 10/26/05 11:18am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.