Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Now we'll see what all the fuss is about
Posted by BrendaTX of TX on 9/28/04 12:58pm Msg #8982
Hugh, You had questions about MOJO. Here are the correct answers...

Will it increase the number and effectiveness of my pheromones? Yes. Period. End of statement. Not another word.

Is it really better reading than a Eugene O'Neill play? Yes, but not better than Dan Jenkins' Semi-Tough.

Does it simply and errorlessly calculate my taxes? - Alas, no; it requires honest entries in certain sections for that.

Will it truly restrain the ghost of my ex-mother-in-law? - No. Try Haldol & Milk of Magnesia.

Will it reduce my lovely and talented wife's penchant for plastic? - Nothing will.

Will it really refuse to let me go beyond the 3,000-mile checkup on my automobile? No--To 3883 - but absolutely no further than that.

Will it improve my daughter's grades in nursing school? - Yes, and just like Keds she will definitely run faster and jump higher.

Will it finally illuminate the truth for my friends, acquaintances and associates who still plan to vote Republican? Ask your mother-in-law--she'll know.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Now we'll see what all the fuss is about -  HisHughness on 9/28/04 10:02am
 Re: Now we'll see what all the fuss is about - BrendaTX on 9/28/04 12:58pm
 Re: Now we'll see what all the fuss is about -  HisHughness on 9/28/04 2:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.