Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

ITs 8pm & closing suppose to be at 5pm...WHERE ARE MY DOCS??
Posted by Dee_Fla of FL on 5/8/06 7:04pm Msg #118414
I know! I know!! nothing new. but it is now 8pm EST and I was suppose to do a closing at 5pm and I still don't have the edocs. I have called and emailed at least 3x's and so far, nothing. I can assume it is cancelled or postpone until tommarrow but that would be foolish of me, so until I officially hear something,I'm on standby. However, I just had to turn down 2 closings due to this waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. It is NOT fair, but welcome to LIFE. I feel for the borrower whose now been waiting for over 2-3 months to get this done. I remember I went to their place last month and that was a disaster due to the Lender failed to communicate with them.

Well Prison Break is on (so is 7th heaven) So I'm going to take advantage of this now and watch it and pray that someone will have the courtesy to call or email to let me know what is going on. I'm making a bet they all have gone home already (since the TC is in Tampa). ...another phone call, another dime I'm needlessly (but professionally) spending .
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 ITs 8pm & closing suppose to be at 5pm...WHERE ARE MY DOCS?? - Dee_Fla on 5/8/06 7:04pm
 Re: ITs 8pm & closing suppose to be at 5pm...WHERE ARE MY DOCS?? -  BrendaTx on 5/8/06 7:51pm
 Re: ITs 8pm & closing suppose to be at 5pm...WHERE ARE MY DOCS?? - PL on 5/8/06 8:21pm
 Re: ITs 8pm & closing suppose to be at 5pm...WHERE ARE MY DOCS?? - Dee_Fla on 5/8/06 9:12pm
 Re: ITs 8pm & closing suppose to be at 5pm...WHERE ARE MY DO - CaliNotary on 5/8/06 10:35pm
 Re: ITs 8pm & closing suppose to be at 5pm...WHERE ARE MY DO - notarypa on 5/8/06 11:45pm
 Re: ITs 8pm & closing suppose to be at 5pm...WHERE ARE MY DO - CaliNotary on 5/9/06 12:33am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.