Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Jahari Davis
Posted by  BrendaTx of TX on 6/8/06 10:47am Msg #124745
Jahari is one of the most articulate posters on NotRot. I just don't agree with much of his articulations. Does that make him wrong? Of course it doesn't.

I just wish he'd avoid pontificating on his liberal agenda and hyperactive Bush bashing on this board. Notice, however, that's my *wish* and certainly not a command.

When people post something you don't like, you can just ignore it. If you want to debate it, get after it!

Until you own this board you cannot moderate it.

BTW, Einstein also said something about continuing to do the same thing the same way and expecting results you never get is proof of insanity.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Jahari Davis - Anonymous from 69.233.170.240 on 6/8/06 9:32am
 Re: Jahari Davis -  BrendaTx on 6/8/06 10:47am
 Thank you US Congress, I am so relieved. With a slowing.... - Bob_Chicago on 6/8/06 11:57am
 Oh but I can wish in one hand and xxxx in the other ... -  BrendaTx on 6/8/06 12:23pm
 Uh...Brenda... - PA_Notary_II on 6/8/06 2:33pm
 PA-II it was in fun! (:>) n/m -  BrendaTx on 6/8/06 2:37pm
 am I missing something? n/m -  JR_AZ on 6/8/06 3:16pm
 Re: am I missing something? Nope... -  BrendaTx on 6/8/06 3:17pm
 It's funny -  MichiganAl on 6/8/06 12:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.