Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I do Loan Modification...not as a signing agent but...
Posted by  Bing of NV on 8/29/08 12:34am Msg #262490
as a Sr. Loan Modification Consultant. How much was the amount of loan? If the amount of the loan was less than $500K, they are charging too mucn.

Our company charges very reasonable fees. We are one one of the biggest organizations doing Loan Modification in the country. We have 7 lawyers in our team...4 of them are in-house lawyers. Our agents earn good income. Just an example, a fellow agent processed three applications last week...for those, she would make $2100 in commission after the 5-day rescission has expired. Not too bad for a few hours of work. I have 7 pending files right now...need I say more? Our web site is www.ModifyUSLoans.com if anyone is curious.

Signing business is really slow, although I whenever there is a signing in Las vegas, my clients remember to call me first. If you have built a good reputation working for companies and you have made their best interest ahead of yours...everything else will follow. It will take a long time before the signing business will bounce back, so I have decided to create 5 streams of income. I do not know if anyone has done the same, but for me, although I am not busy with signings, my income is coming from all directions and I am surviving despite it all.

It has been awhile since I last visited. I do not visit as much as I used to anymore...no time really! But this I can tell you. Do not put 100% of your effort in being a signing agent...do let it go entirely, but venture into other things. Since the last time that I have visited, I have become a Realtor, a loan officer (for a direct lender), a Cash Flow Consultant, a Software Consultant and now with Loan MOdification. So far, Loan Modification proves to be very promising. Real Estate is slow,but I have a ocuple of sales that is ready to close at the end of August.

I am also in the process if getting my Life Insurance license. I keep referring clients to a friend of mine that I have decided to go for it. Why give away the commission, right?

Anyway, I hope everyone continued success...even in these difficult times. God only knows when things will turn around, but when it does I am sure taht I will still be here as I know everyone will also.

Happy Holidays!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 21st Century Real Estate Investment Corp - Loan Modification - m_fl on 8/27/08 7:24pm
 Re: 21st Century Real Estate Investment Corp - Loan Modification -  MikeC/NY on 8/27/08 8:02pm
 Re: 21st Century Real Estate Investment Corp - Loan Modification -  Doris_CO on 8/28/08 12:20am
 I do Loan Modification...not as a signing agent but... -  Bing on 8/29/08 12:34am
 Re: 21st Century Real Estate Investment Corp - Loan Modification - Yamileth Cruz on 3/11/09 9:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.