Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Live chat re non-loan marketing this Sunday, Jan 17
Posted by Laura_V of WA on 1/12/10 9:58am Msg #317704
Thanks for all the nice replies to my offer of a live chat re non-loan notary marketing both on the forum and via PM. I was surprised I got so many - and so soon!

Many of us are so darn cold and/or wet I think we are staying inside these days. So I'll emcee the first one this Sunday, January 17, at 4pm Pacific time (that's 7pm Eastern time).

Janet requested a weekend day and I think she is right about weekends giving the best chance for more people to participate. I'm swamped on Saturdays lately, so Sunday it is.

Sorry to get into the dinner hour. But the sun sets at 4:15pm here these days. I try to get my fun and chores done before then. Once it sets this town is DARK so I might as well be on the computer having fun talking about marketing.

I need you nice people to choose a topic right away so I can start generating text for quick copy-pasting on Sunday. I'll post this request as a separate second post to make the topic stand out and thus generate lots of quick replies.

See you on Live Chat on Sunday!
LauraV

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Below is what I posted yesterday in case you missed it. (Things seem to drop off the first page in a heartbeat these days!)

A few years ago, I emceed a few live chats about non-loan marketing. I set up a date and time in advance. I spent a couple of hours beforehand typing text into my computer so I could quickly copy-paste information during the chat. Each chat had its own general topic. They lasted around an hour.

A few people have asked me to do this again over the last year or so. Another asked me yesterday. I’m game as long as people are nice. (A few people weren’t so that’s why I stopped.)

If you folks would like me to do this, here are a few topics we could choose from:
*Websites – essential info to have on your one-page site
*How to get work from medical offices
*What to do and say at networking events
*What to write in your CraigsList announcements

I’m open to other ideas.

We have a three day weekend coming up. And last days to sign are next so I think Jan 22, 23, and 25 will be busy. So perhaps we would like to schedule Tues, Jan 19, 5pm Pacific time (that’s 8pm Eastern).

Or perhaps the weather is so darn cold that we're all home over the holiday weekend anyway. We could schedule one for this Sunday, Jan 17, to start sometime between 10am and 2pm my time (which would be 1pm and 5pm Eastern).

If your state’s seal and/or travel fees are low, many of my tips wouldn’t work for you, of course. Off hand, AZ and CT come to mind.

I love talking about marketing. I spent a couple of hours yesterday with distant friends on the phone talking about marketing, dinners, ex-bosses, and a bunch of other things.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Live chat re non-loan marketing this Sunday, Jan 17 - Laura_V on 1/12/10 9:58am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.