Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Heh, techie types; need help (pls)
Posted by Ted_MI of MI on 4/22/05 10:57am Msg #33324
Hi,

On two recent occassions, I have received an emailed confirmation from an ss, each with the confirmation as an attachment. Each time I have sent these to Yahoo Briefcase. And then when I tried to open the attachment, I received the following legend:

A required DLL file, MFC42DLL. was not found

The same thing happened when I tried to downlooad the email onto to a floppy disk. Same legend.

Luckily, I was able to go to a library and there was no problem there; that legend did not appear, and I was able to view the attachment.

So I was just wondering - what do I need to do so that I can view these attachments on my home computer (apparently get that DLL file, somewhere, I suppose). TIA
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Heh, techie types; need help (pls) - Ted_MI on 4/22/05 10:57am
 Another problem to submit to Techies... OT -  BrendaTX on 4/22/05 11:05am
 Re: Another problem to submit to Techies... OT - Kim_NJ on 4/22/05 1:28pm
 Re: Heh, techie types; need help (pls) - Becky on 4/22/05 12:25pm
 Re: Heh, techie types; need help (pls) - LauriecPA on 4/22/05 3:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.