Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to comply.
Posted by Linda/nj of ? on 4/23/05 8:50am Msg #33498
Goodmorning, if anyone can please give me a quick answer if they do or do not sign this. It is on a Wamu closing instruction pages and it has a spot for notary to sign. Below it, it says Failure of the closing aent to comply with Washington mutual's written closing instructions may result in Wamu incurring a penalty for the late loan deliveries. The undersigned agent hereby agrees to reimburse Wamu for any penalties it may incur as a result of closing agent's errors and/or nor-compliance with these instructions. Now I have done plenty of these, has anyone sent this back unsigned? I know my docs are fine but its just that I feel I just DON'T want to sign this! Thanks, Linda.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to comply. - Linda/nj on 4/23/05 8:50am
 Re: Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to comply. - Amanda/VA on 4/23/05 8:57am
 Re: Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to comply. - Linda/nj on 4/23/05 9:09am
 Not a "closing agent" - Bobbi in CT on 4/23/05 9:56am
 Re: Not a "closing agent" - Linda/NJ on 4/23/05 10:02am
 Re: Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to com -  PAW_Fl on 4/23/05 10:33am
 Re: Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to com -  Stephen_VA on 4/23/05 10:52am
 Re: Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to com - PAW_Fl on 4/23/05 2:11pm
 Re: Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to comply. - Ted_MI on 4/23/05 9:31am
 Re: Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to comply. - PA Notary on 4/23/05 9:43am
 Re: Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to comply. - Linda/nj on 4/23/05 9:50am
 Re: Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to comply. - Linda/NJ on 4/23/05 9:57am
 Re: Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to comply. - Linda/NJ on 4/23/05 9:46am
 Re: Closing instructions/Failure of the closing agent to comply. - Linda/NJ on 4/23/05 10:33am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.