Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

BUG, Try this
Posted by  Moneyman/TX of TX on 12/4/10 12:08am Msg #363877
Use this link to find Msg #33325 It is a Great place to start. Read the entire thread because additional advice has been added over time.

I placed the link here just in case you aren't aware of the Orange Search button. You can put message number (numbers only) and change the search from "topics" to "individual messages" when you know the number.

You might also try searching for marketing ideas and other topics via the search button.

Did you mean you are applying for your "commission" in the other state or becoming a "certified" SA (signing agent)?

Certification, as in becoming a certified notary signing agent, is not all that it is cracked up to be (see some of the posts within the last 24 hours and via search). I think you will find that most find it a waste of money at best and a scam to separate you from your money at worst.

Good Luck!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 just starting the mobile biz- need advice - BUG on 12/3/10 11:32am
 Re: just starting the mobile biz- need advice -  Shauna/WA on 12/3/10 11:38am
 I'm confused...(what else is new) -  Linda_H/FL on 12/3/10 12:05pm
 Re: I'm confused...(what else is new) - CapCityAgent on 12/3/10 12:15pm
 Msg #363701...that's what borrower said.. n/m -  Linda_H/FL on 12/3/10 12:21pm
 Re: I'm confused...(what else is new) - BUG on 12/3/10 2:52pm
 BUG, Try this -  Moneyman/TX on 12/4/10 12:08am
 Try searching msg. 33325. n/m -  MW/VA on 12/3/10 12:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.