Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

To Susan - mountain resort ...
Posted by Bobbi in CT of ? on 5/14/05 2:16pm Msg #37812
Similar here. Business casual outfit (washable and carry a lint roller in the car) but the feet are a different thing. Dirt roads, driveways, unfinished walkways and steps, horses, cows, sheep, and no less than two pets per house. Most borrowers have an at-home, craft, or second form of income. Loved the lady who had her own sheep, cleaned and spun the wool, and made sweaters from it!

The "different" card gives us something to talk about as an ice-breaker. Also, nothing against the NNA, but I dislike the color red. In my neck of the woods, conservative republicans (nothing against them either, but I'm not one) use Red campaign signs, red flyers, and red & white banners. See red. See republican. (Democrats use blue.) It's been a tradition since before anyone can remember - and carried on because neither political party wants to discover AFTER printing that they have used the same campaign colors as the opposition party.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Business card styles - MissyNV on 5/14/05 11:47am
 Re: Business card styles - Bobbi in CT on 5/14/05 12:08pm
 Re: Business card stylesTo Bobbi in CT -  Susan Axelrod on 5/14/05 12:17pm
 Re: Business card styles - RP_CA on 5/14/05 12:33pm
 Re: Business card styles-To Missy:) -  Susan Axelrod on 5/14/05 12:15pm
 To Susan - mountain resort ... - Bobbi in CT on 5/14/05 2:16pm
 Re: To Susan - mountain resort ... - SarahBeth_CA on 5/14/05 2:32pm
 Re: sheep and horses :) - ERNA_CA on 5/14/05 2:35pm
 Re: Business card styles - Donna CA on 5/14/05 1:34pm
 Re: Business card styles -  MissyNV on 5/14/05 9:41pm
 Then print your on card w/ a horse logo /nm - Bobbi in CT on 5/15/05 1:50pm
 Re: Business card styles - erin_CenCal on 5/15/05 8:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.