Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Thomas A. Sirianni
Posted by Arant 19 of ? on 5/18/05 1:53am Msg #38562
I did a loan signing for Sirianni 3/05 & have not gotten paid to date. Their invoice stated will pay 45 days from the end of the month the signing took place. I was to be paid 5/16 according to their invoice. I called the mortgage company & was told they no longer use Sirianni's svc since they have gotten too many complaints from notaries about non-payment for svcs rendered. I thought since I explained my payment plight to them they would pay me, but the person said Sirianni got paid & I should have gotten paid. When I did the signing there was another ss info. I called that company & was told they were not affiliated with Sirianni & I should write them a not-so-nice letter demanding payment. I sent the letter yesterday. I didn't think to cc to the mortgage company, perhaps I would get paid as well. However, I was told that if that doesn't work then I should contact the borrower to have them pay me. I expressed to the ss that the borrower is an innocent in this matter & they shouldn't be subjected to Sirianni's negligence of non-payment. The ss said if I want to get paid those are the steps I need to take in order to get paid. If all else fails, I should report Sirianni to the board. If I have to go that rout, how do I go about reporting him to the board. Please advise. Thanx!!!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Thomas A. Sirianni - Mary Pierce/PA on 5/17/05 3:11pm
 Re: Thomas A. Sirianni - TN Notary on 5/17/05 3:16pm
 Re: Thomas A. Sirianni - Arant 19 on 5/18/05 1:53am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.