Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: NATIONAL LINK, AGAIN! NEED ADVISE, VERY APPRECIATE!
Posted by MaggieMae_CA of CA on 7/26/11 5:34pm Msg #391390
Did they indicate which document the Ack was missing from? It sounds funny just attaching a blank CA Ack and telling you to just complete and send it back. Without them telling you what document was to go with there's no way for you to even cross check to see if it was indeed your mistake or whether they sent a document to the borrowers after the fact, had them sign it and then tell you it wasn't provided at the time of signing.

I had a company tell me once to send an Ack for a document I did not notarize (Name Affidavit). It was an eDoc signing and I never received the Name Affidavit from them in the first place. Received one for the husband and nothing for the wife. When I told them to check the eDoc package they sent me and they saw that I was correct, they sent me to the borrower's again and I had the wife sign and then I notarized and returned the Affidavit to them.

When I was there the wife told me they emailed the Name Affidavit to her after the signing and asked that she sign and send it back and that it wouldn't be necessary to send the notary back out.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NATIONAL LINK, AGAIN! NEED ADVISE, VERY APPRECIATE! - NS35/CA on 7/26/11 5:00pm
 Re: NATIONAL LINK, AGAIN! NEED ADVISE, VERY APPRECIATE! -  Marian_in_CA on 7/26/11 5:25pm
 Re: NATIONAL LINK, AGAIN! NEED ADVISE, VERY APPRECIATE! - MaggieMae_CA on 7/26/11 5:34pm
 (sigh) One more time: "Advice" versus "Advise" -  Ernest__CT on 7/27/11 1:56am
 Never send a loose ack. Period. n/m -  Ernest__CT on 7/27/11 1:59am
 Re: NATIONAL LINK, AGAIN! NEED ADVISE, VERY APPRECIATE! -  garland/CA on 7/27/11 11:08am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.