Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: NATIONS DIRECT now handling Genuine Title closings
Posted by loancloser46 of MD on 6/1/12 11:41pm Msg #422436
They claim they can not take you out of the database. I have asked them many times to remove my name.
They recently picked up the Genuine Title account. Not much better than the old SS Genuine used. The infamous Safir Signings aka Kosty.
I truly do not understand why people work with lowballers like ND. They pay $60 for edocs!!!!!!!
Faxbacks required too. The fees they offer are pitiful and insulting. Schedulers who usually sound like a 12 year old always say "I will see if I can get that fee approved" when I quote my fee. LOL.....needless to say it never "gets approved".

Genuines packages are 130-150 pages.

Why in the hell is anyone closing these so for so little money???
May as well go to work at WalMart, at least they would not make you call when you get out of the shower,call when you are dressed, call when you pick up your car keys, call when you start the car, call after you back out of the driveway, call when you get a red light on the way, call when it turns green, call when you get in the parking lot, call when you get out of the car, call when you are getting ready to punch the time clock......
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NATIONS DIRECT = LOWBALL, HAND-HOLDING, UNPROFESSIONAL - SuperNotary on 6/1/12 9:36pm
 Re: NATIONS DIRECT now handling Genuine Title closings - loancloser46 on 6/1/12 11:41pm
 Re: NATIONS DIRECT now handling Genuine Title closings - MikeC/TX on 6/2/12 5:37pm
 Re: NATIONS DIRECT = LOWBALL, HAND-HOLDING, UNPROFESSIONAL -  LKT/CA on 6/2/12 12:39am
 My phone has an "Add to Blacklist" feature. -  BrendaTx on 6/2/12 9:14am
 Re: My phone has an "Add to Blacklist" feature. -  HisHughness on 6/2/12 9:44am
 No message that I am aware of. -  BrendaTx on 6/2/12 10:17am
 Sarah... Darn, she calls me all the time also. I thought - Bob_Chicago on 6/2/12 11:38am
 I don't like Sarah!!!!! n/m -  BrendaTx on 6/2/12 11:55am
 that wasn't very nice!!!! n/m -  PegiT_MN on 6/3/12 12:34pm
 Re: NATIONS DIRECT = LOWBALL, HAND-HOLDING, UNPROFESSIONAL - Cheryl_NV on 6/10/12 7:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.