Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

JOKE TIME about the California Notary Thread
Posted by AngelinaAZ of ? on 6/13/05 1:49pm Msg #44310
Busy day... but before I go...here’s my summation of certain posts that happen AGAIN and AGAIN… back and forth…newbie post after newbie post.

MOVIE QUOTE from A League of Their Own

The umpire sees Tom Hanks make a girl cry for throwing the ball to the wrong place and he says…’Perhaps you chastised her too vehemently… you should treat each of these girls as you would treat your mother.’

Tom Hanks says, ’Are those tears? ARE YOU CRYING? She’s crying! THERE’S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!’

IMHO: My mother could take me down as well as Sherman's Army!

THERE'S NO CRYING ON THE NOTARY BOARD!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 JOKE TIME about the California Notary Thread - AngelinaAZ on 6/13/05 1:49pm
 Re: JOKE TIME about the California Notary Thread - SamIam_CA on 6/13/05 2:03pm
 Re: JOKE TIME about the California Notary Thread - ColleenCA on 6/13/05 2:15pm
 Re: JOKE TIME about the California Notary Thread - CaliNotary on 6/13/05 2:32pm
 Re: JOKE TIME about the California Notary Thread -  CAtitlegal on 6/13/05 9:55pm
 Re: JOKE TIME about the California Notary Thread - Peter_in_CA on 6/14/05 10:57pm
 Re: JOKE TIME about the California Notary Thread - BrendaTX on 6/15/05 12:29am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.