Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Zagg: a great smartphone accessory, esp if you take cc's...
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 2/4/13 3:02am Msg #453868
... and even if you don't. I highly recommend the Zagg invisible shield "skin" to protect the surface of your smartphone or iPad. It's guaranteed for the life of the device, easily cleaned, resistant to fingerprints, reduces glare, and it makes for a great surface when someone signs for their credit card charge. Using my finger to write on the screen before I got that was iffy. With this skin, it's easy and my one cc client so far was very impressed. (He has an iPhone, mine is a Galaxy SIII.) I think these are available for most smart phones. I got mine free with Staples Reward points (@ about $16, although I've seen them for more).

I don't own stock in this company, I just was very impressed with the difference. Wink The protective shields that came with my phone didn't last very long and became a real nuisance. The only downside is that it's a little complicated to apply it, but well worth the effort, imo.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 How many of you accept credit cards? -  101livescan on 2/3/13 12:07pm
 I have Square for GNW - haven't had the opportunity -  Linda_H/FL on 2/3/13 12:10pm
 Re: I have Square for GNW -  jba/fl on 2/3/13 12:28pm
 Re: How many of you accept credit cards? -  JAM/CA on 2/3/13 1:08pm
 I have Square and used it a few times. It's nice -  Gregory/CA on 2/3/13 1:26pm
 Re: How many of you accept credit cards? -  Marian_in_CA on 2/3/13 3:02pm
 Re: How many of you accept credit cards? -  Yoli/CA on 2/3/13 3:48pm
 Re: How many of you accept credit cards? -  Joan Bergstrom on 2/3/13 11:05pm
 Zagg: a great smartphone accessory, esp if you take cc's... -  JanetK_CA on 2/4/13 3:02am
 Re: How many of you accept credit cards? - Chakwaina on 2/5/13 2:56pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.