Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

proper way of attachments?
Posted by Jenny/CA of ? on 7/22/05 5:13pm Msg #53950
I called the NNA and inquired about attaching certificates. I was told that stapling was fine even for loan docs, also suggested paper clips. Embossing has alo been mentioned before, thing is, I'm afraid I'll ruin the docs by pressing too hard . When practicing with other papers I end up cutting through. ( I shred them afterwards)

From reading the threads I now know that I can write the title of the doc on my certificate. I am learning here. MY question is this is it safer to staple them? I thought that if it was just a regular notarization that would be fine , but not if they are loan docs.

I'd appreciate your input.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 proper way of attachments? - Jenny/CA on 7/22/05 5:13pm
 Re: proper way of attachments? - Nd_WA on 7/22/05 5:20pm
 Re: proper way of attachments? - Jenny/CA on 7/22/05 5:30pm
 Re: proper way of attachments? - Lee/AR on 7/22/05 8:20pm
 Re: proper way of attachments? - CA_Jeanet on 7/23/05 1:05am
 Re: proper way of attachments? - TinaG_CA on 7/23/05 9:54am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.