Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Calling Signing Companies as part of advertising
Posted by Frustrated Notary of ? on 7/26/05 4:05pm Msg #54835
Hi Sheila,

Thank you so much for your reply. My name is Georgia. I live in Morgan Hill. Nearly all my signings have been in Morgan Hill, San Martin or Gilroy. I will call about some recent signings as you suggested, but it seems that I would get some calls back to make corrections if I was doing poor work. I rarely get call backs and when I have it is simple things that I could correct without another trip to the borrowers home. I might even go overboard, if I see a doc that normally needs a jurat but does not have one built in, I will put an all purpose jurat with it with a note to shred if not needed. I have been been very careful to add Calif. Jurats to everything that needs them. I go through each page of the documents 5 times before I put it into and envelope to return to make sure every item is signed and/or dated. No I am not advertising on the web myself, but I have signed up with National Notary Assoc. and 1-stop notary. I do have several companies that call me often to do signings for them but always in the 3 cities I mentioned and most of them overnight the docs and pay $50.00 for the signing.
I will be having a web page made soon, thanks for the suggestions, they are most appreciated.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Calling Signing companies as part of advertising - Frustrated Notary on 7/26/05 1:31pm
 Re: Calling Signing companies as part of advertising - Melody on 7/26/05 2:00pm
 Re: Calling Signing companies as part of advertising - Frustrated Notary on 7/26/05 4:12pm
 Re: Calling Signing companies as part of advertising - Ali-IL on 7/26/05 4:46pm
 Re: Calling Signing companies as part of advertising - Sheila in San Jose CA on 7/26/05 2:57pm
 Re: Calling Signing Companies as part of advertising - Frustrated Notary on 7/26/05 4:05pm
 Re: Calling Signing Companies as part of advertising - Anonymous on 7/26/05 4:47pm
 Re: Calling Signing companies as part of advertising - Sylvia_FL on 7/26/05 5:32pm
 food/candy handouts - missy_socal on 7/26/05 5:50pm
 Re: food/candy handouts - TitleGalCA on 7/26/05 6:03pm
 Re: food/candy handouts - missy_socal on 7/26/05 6:27pm
 Re: food/candy handouts - TitleGalCA on 7/26/05 6:46pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.