Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Tell me is this fair? What would you do?
Posted by Natalie Brobst of CA on 7/26/05 4:23pm Msg #54840
I did a signing for American Signing Connection. We agreed to $60 for my trip fee (yes, I know that's low but I was looking for business and it was right around the corner from my house - I don't charge that low anymore!) and $25 for e-docs. I went to the signing the borrower opted not to sign the docs. He contacts me back and wants to sign them. I call American Signing Connection and at first they didn't mention a second trip fee charge, I asked for it, they wanted to give $25. In the meantime the lender contacted me directly and I inquired with her as to my fee and she said she would get it increased. American Signing calls me back and says $45. So, I agreed to it. I completed the signing. Okay so it's 2 months later and 2 phone calls later that I get a check and it's only for $105 not $130. So, I call them and explain the story to AP. She calls me back and says we're square because since the first trip it wasn't signed they were only going to pay me half. I told her that was not explained to me nor agreed upon. What should I do? I know it's only $25 but that's not right!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Tell me is this fair? What would you do? - Natalie Brobst on 7/26/05 4:23pm
 Re: Tell me is this fair? What would you do? - Kimberly-IN on 7/26/05 4:35pm
 Re: Tell me is this fair? What would you do? - Anonymous on 7/26/05 4:36pm
 Re: Tell me is this fair? What would you do? - Kimberly-IN on 7/26/05 4:37pm
 American Signing Connections-Getting to be like SOX - Anon on 7/26/05 11:41pm
 Re: American Signing Connections-Getting to be like SOX - CaliNotary on 7/27/05 1:01am
 Re: American Signing Connections-Getting to be like SOX -  PAW_Fl on 7/27/05 8:08am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.