Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Wife not on title??
Posted by JLE/CA of ? on 7/28/05 4:08pm Msg #55399
Thanks Shannon.
We are a spousal state but for most companies I work for if the spouse is not on title they don't need to sign anything.
The title co. is going to send me the original doc signed by the borrower and have the wife sign just to acknowledge the transaction is taking place. I am to add her to the acknowledgement section.
I did a signing just a few weeks ago for the same title co. and same lender. Wife was only one on title, she is the only one who signed deed, no problem. I didn't have to go back and have her husband sign anything. It get so confusing with these companies. I am going to just check everytime regardless of circumstances for now on!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Wife not on title?? - JLE/CA on 7/28/05 12:57pm
 Re: Wife not on title?? - Shannon/Va on 7/28/05 3:20pm
 Re: Wife not on title?? - JLE/CA on 7/28/05 4:08pm
 Re: Wife not on title?? - Blueink/CA on 7/28/05 6:09pm
 Re: Wife not on title?? - Shannon/Va on 7/28/05 9:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.