Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Drum roll, please! NR Rocks
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 2/1/18 9:05am Msg #589329
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzAfTmC3It0

When the voices of Experience and Reason come together Powerful things happen (and not just the chills/goose bumps); varying perspectives are heard and we all Learn something. For sure, we have the Resident Ramblers, Grouches, Know-it-Alls* . . .

But please Don't stop posting personal insights and about your experiences in the field. Some may even get sound advice privately but that won't help the rest of us. We don't know what we don't know. Keep SHARING. Keep GROWING.

Perhaps the most Important of all: Keep LISTENING.

And don't be afraid to offer an Apology when needed. Misunderstandings are inevitable when communicating with people we don't really know (and Can't See!).

In the end your ability to choose based on knowledge you receive will mold you into a competent Professional. And you can say, 'NR helped do that!'

*Note: If I missed any offending titles - like . . . Temperamental, Big Mouth or anything like that - feel free NOT to add . . . We Know Who We Are Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Drum roll, please! NR Rocks - NVLSlady/VA on 2/1/18 9:05am
 Great post! Yes, NR Rocks! There's always G/B/U, but -  MW/VA on 2/1/18 2:27pm
 Re: Great post! Yes, NR Rocks! There -  Claudine Osborne on 2/1/18 8:53pm
 Me2, heehee n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/1/18 9:53pm
 " varying perspectives are heard" n/m -  JanetK_CA on 2/1/18 8:58pm
 Re: "varying perspectives are heard" -  JanetK_CA on 2/1/18 9:09pm
 Yes, indeed ladies... I'm humbled - NVLSlady/VA on 2/1/18 11:46pm
 ***** n/m -  MW/VA on 2/2/18 7:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.