Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Coast to Coast does not know a Purchase from a ReverseMortg.
Posted by  Simone E. Lewis of CA on 4/17/18 1:06pm Msg #592281
Received a call from Sasha for Coast to coast for a Purchase Order. Unbelievable, when I got the document and started printing at midnight one set of 269 pages, it was A Reverse Mortgage with a list of documents which the borrower needed to sent back with the loan. The borrower was elderly and his wife was very sick bedridden. I left her a message at that time let her know that it was a 250.00 dollars job and not 100.00. Instead of calling me she called another notary and did not say a word about it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Coast to Coast does not know a Purchase from a ReverseMortg. -  Simone E. Lewis on 4/17/18 1:06pm
 Re: Coast to Coast does not know a Purchase from a ReverseMortg. -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/17/18 1:10pm
 Re: Coast to Coast does not know a Purchase from a ReverseMortg. -  Simone E. Lewis on 4/17/18 1:19pm
 Sorry to hear that they tried to trick you like that. There -  MW/VA on 4/17/18 3:16pm
 That Was A Reverse Mortgage Application - PegiT_MN on 4/17/18 3:35pm
 Coast2Coast and Coast to Coast are 2 entirely different SSs - BearPaw/CO on 4/17/18 4:52pm
 Re: Coast to Coast does not know a Purchase from a ReverseMortg. -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/18 7:47am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.