Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

so behind you there
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/16/18 10:57am Msg #594649
I never said there were endless $125.00 closings. In fact I see less than a dozen a year at that, and I feel blessed to still get the majority of $100.00 closings. I am right behind you there. I am 55 as well, and a single earner in my family, so we are in the same boat. We are not talking about prices here, we are talking about paying you. That is the difference. I have done $85.00 small closings, $90.00 small closings, but the majority are still $100.00 for me. We have to do what we got to do. $90.00 is better than $0 when nothing is coming in and slow, and if they pay, take it! Something scheduled on the books is better than hearing crickets chirping nd standing behind priciples that need to be flexible to make it happen each month. I get that, and right with you there....
BUT you have to check these companies and check if they pay and when. If they rate 1-2 stars and slow paying, people complaining on no pay, you have to say no, because in the end it's costing you paper, toner, time, gas and aggravation knowing they got paid and you didn't.
It' not about what they offer, but when they pay for it. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary ASAP - These people need put out of business - cremevette on 6/15/18 12:39pm
 Re: Notary ASAP - These people need put out of business -  Mike Goodey on 6/15/18 1:29pm
 Re: Notary ASAP - These people need put out of business -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/15/18 1:52pm
 I hope you do realize that it's notaries like yourself who -  MW/VA on 6/15/18 2:05pm
 Agree MW/VA...look first instead of crying later. - Luckydog on 6/15/18 7:52pm
 It's notaries like myself ... - cremevette on 6/16/18 6:30am
 I understand & can relate to what you're saying. This biz -  MW/VA on 6/16/18 9:23am
 so behind you there - Luckydog on 6/16/18 10:57am
 Re: so behind you there - SteveS/CA on 6/16/18 11:45am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.