Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: USPS "Informed Delivery" Digest
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/22/19 4:03pm Msg #609520
It is truly a great thing! I've been on this about 2 years now, so know when to expect the checks in the box. Occasionally they scan it, and NOT in the box, then panic mode sets in, but it usually shows up te next day. Tip: Calling any post office is useless, they never answer the phone. You have to print your informed delivery page, take it down there, they will go to the back and look or call the driver. Usually they want you to wait about 2 days to show up, but makes me nervous when it come to checks.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 USPS "Informed Delivery" Digest - JanetK_CA on 8/22/19 3:50pm
 Re: USPS "Informed Delivery" Digest - Luckydog on 8/22/19 4:03pm
 Re: USPS "Informed Delivery" Digest -  JanetK_CA on 8/22/19 4:09pm
 My local PO wouldn't do anything. I had to report it -  MW/VA on 8/22/19 4:50pm
 Found another option... -  JanetK_CA on 8/22/19 4:12pm
 Solved This Problem Years Ago -  Scriba/NM on 8/22/19 6:15pm
 I've had that for quite a while & love it. It actually did -  MW/VA on 8/22/19 4:08pm
 Re: I - Luckydog on 8/22/19 4:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.