Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notary Signing Agent
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 11/2/19 7:02pm Msg #611865
Welcome! I would first start and redo your profile page, as that is the first thing that SS's and Title companies see and how you present yourself. Starting out is confusing as you say "I am also..." What is your primary? Companies want to see you as a full-timer, full availability. The NNA training is fine, but nobody knows who Renteria Mobile Notary and Signing of Texas is, so it means nothing. You also do not list your email, and in this day and age, that is the way many will contact you. I would list your experience and what qualifies you to do mobile closings and your experience background that may help you, how many closing under your belt. Your picture looks fine, just really make a nice statement about yourself and present your self in a way which makes you a step above the rest.
I am not kidding you but it takes years of getting nothing to finally make it in and get some connections. Maybe the place who trained you can use you or give you a list of their companies? It's busy right now, but we also have a ton of us all competing, so it's an uphill battle starting out.
Good luck Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Signing Agent - Tamie Mason on 11/2/19 5:05pm
 Re: Notary Signing Agent - NK_UT on 11/2/19 5:34pm
 Re: Notary Signing Agent - Luckydog on 11/2/19 7:02pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.