Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

You won't get assignments here...this site is
Posted by Linda_H/FL of FL on 2/17/20 7:47am Msg #615834
strictly for marketing your business - a listing directory if you will (along with the additional perk of a kick-a** forum full of knowledge you won't get anywhere else) -

You need to keep signing up with companies and then follow that up with recontacting them and letting them know you're available. Also, make sure your profile is complete, accurate and professional - let your profile reflect why the companies should hire YOU and not the next notary on the list. Highlight your expertise and your strengths - don't stress what you can't and won't do.

If you're new it's going to take time but persistence pays off in the long run. As a side note - when I started I signed up with a few listing sites - it was very rare I got any work directly from being on this site - the majority of my work came from signing up with companies in signing central and in my listings elsewhere. Things may have changed since then though.

Good Luck
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Assignments - JTA on 2/16/20 10:30pm
 You won't get assignments here...this site is - Linda_H/FL on 2/17/20 7:47am
 Re: You won't get assignments here...this site is - SteveS/CA on 2/17/20 1:34pm
 Re: Assignments -  Expeditor on 2/17/20 10:30pm
 Re: Assignments - Luckydog on 2/18/20 1:50pm
 Solicitors: And forget it if Gov't property! n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 2/18/20 1:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.