Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The Fed & Congress, 2 different things.
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 3/23/20 4:27pm Msg #617596
The article refers to actions by the Fed, which is supposed to act independently. Congress, i.e. Senate vs. House, is still fighting over what to put into this bill and what approach to take to deal with the financial part of this crisis. [These are just facts. Any discussion on the nature of these differences belongs in JP.]
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I am happy for the employees of BIG Banks & Businesses that - grapebed on 3/23/20 8:33am
 Re: I am happy for the employees of BIG Banks & Businesses that - NK_UT on 3/23/20 8:42am
 Fed takes emergency action to stave off a depression - grapebed on 3/23/20 8:50am
 The Fed & Congress, 2 different things. -  JanetK_CA on 3/23/20 4:27pm
 Re: I am happy for the employees of BIG Banks & Businesses that - Luckydog on 3/23/20 8:57am
 Re: I am happy for the employees of BIG Banks & Businesses that - wendy_wa on 3/23/20 2:15pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.