Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Northstar Notary....wow
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 8/3/20 8:11pm Msg #622731
Yes I seriously did do that Linda. Ten years in this business and I am so tired of low paying, slow paying, no paying deadbeat signing companies that keep infiltrating our industry and getting away with taking advantage of the notary. No one ever holds them accountable for their actions . . . but guess what . . . the notaries can.

Let Mr. Northstar Notary chase after a notary to do his closing just like so many of us have had to chase after our payments from these deadbeats. If he can't fill the order . . . he loses his title company client . . . and maybe the title company will finally get a clue.

So much has changed for me this year. In years past I ran myself ragged taking everything that came my way and I ended up hitting a ginormous brick wall. I made a lot of money over the past several years, and saved a lot, but I am tired of working 14, 16, and sometimes 18 hours a day.

This year I restructured my business plan and instead of working for anyone and everyone . . . I am only working for a few of my best clients. I have removed myself from the Snapdocs platform and do not miss that at all. Work is plentiful and I now have a life for the first time in several years and I plan on enjoying it.

Thank you so much Linda for your kind words. That meant a lot to me.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Northstar Notary - PegiT_MN on 8/3/20 2:48pm
 Re: Northstar Notary....wow - Linda_H/FL on 8/3/20 3:07pm
 Agree with Linda. Hats off to you Peggy! :) n/m -  Yoli/CA on 8/3/20 3:17pm
 Re: Northstar Notary....wow - PegiT_MN on 8/3/20 8:11pm
 Re: Northstar Notary....Thanks -  Amigoaz on 8/3/20 9:29pm
 Re: Northstar Notary....wow -  JanetK_CA on 8/3/20 11:44pm
 Kudos for the integrity you showed him (& others) Way to go n/m - Lee/AR on 8/3/20 4:16pm
 Re: Northstar Notary-wish everybody took your approach n/m -  VT_Syrup on 8/3/20 7:50pm
 Re: Northstar Notary - Luckydog on 8/3/20 8:00pm
 Re: Northstar Notary - CST on 8/3/20 9:32pm
 Re: Northstar Notary - SteveS/CA on 8/4/20 1:32am
 Re: Northstar Notary - A Noble Notary LLC on 11/23/20 2:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.